Cooking may be as much a means of self-expression as any of the arts.

"...booksellers really are a special breed. No one in their right mind would take up clerking in a bookstore for the salary, and no one in his right mind would want to own one - the margin of profit is too small. So, it has to be a love of readers and reading that makes them do it - along with first dibs on the new books." (The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Society by Shaffer & Barrows)

Thursday, February 23, 2012

New Adventure...

BOWS! BOWS! and more BOWS! Alannah is obsessed with BOWS. And for what I pay for bows at the store, I should be able to make these. SHOULD is the key word. I feel I am a pretty crafty person, but that does not mean I will be able to create BOWS. I will start with simple bows, and hopefully be able to make the little ladies in my life awesome bows. And why blog this you may ask? Well, if I put it in writing, I am more likely to follow through. :-) So, this is my BLOG contract with myself to try and make some bows.

On that note, Hailey, Layla, Makayla and all the other little ladies in my life better look out for some Crook made bows in the mail. Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment