Cooking may be as much a means of self-expression as any of the arts.

"...booksellers really are a special breed. No one in their right mind would take up clerking in a bookstore for the salary, and no one in his right mind would want to own one - the margin of profit is too small. So, it has to be a love of readers and reading that makes them do it - along with first dibs on the new books." (The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Society by Shaffer & Barrows)

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

April Plans :-)

I have been neglecting my blog (and my Crockpot) during the last couple of weeks. It has been one of those months! Today, I am getting my shopping list together, and I am cooking 16 new things in my Crockpot, then I am also going to try a CP recipe for Playdough. April is going to be a fun (and hopefully TASTY) month for the Crook household. I will keep you posted along the way with my April Adventures. As for now, here are the plans I have for April...

  1. Chicken Tortilla Soup
  2. Chocolate Mess (thanks Kristyn)
  3. Apple Coffee Cake
  4. Baked Potato Soup
  5. Bread (I was shocked to find this recipe)
  6. Carnitas
  7. Chicken Parmesan
  8. Potatoes Au Gratin
  9. Granola
  10. Orange Chicken
  11. Peanut Butter Cup cake
  12. Cranberry Roast
  13. Chicken Noodle Soup
  14. Honey Garlic Chicken
  15. Cheesy Chicken and Vegetables
  16. Rice Krispies
  17. PLAYDOUGH!!!
I look forward to eat and every one of these. I sure do wish that my Easter basket was a Crockpot filled  with YUMMIES! :-) Until we meet again...

No comments:

Post a Comment